Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home Again

Well, we're back in Arkansas. We got back late last night. I had mixed feelings as we drove back onto campus. This is not quite home yet, but Portland is no longer home either. Hmmm.

We had a great summer...

Elisa gained about half a pound and became so much more mobile. She rolls around and can even propel herself forward a little bit now. She had a great time with Grammy and Grams (Greg's mom and grandma), Grandpa and Grandma (my parents), and of course with Uncle John and Aunt Kristine.

That brings me to my next point: My brother got married! John and Kristine had a beautiful wedding in a rose garden overlooking the beautiful Puget Sound. I am so excited for them as they start their lives together.

It would take so long to tell about all that happened this summer. But I'll post some pictures soon. Also, I promised my mom I'd post the video of Elisa creeping. So that's coming too! Greg kept more up to date over the summer with happenings and pictures, so you can always check out his blog to read more (click here).

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Home...I can understand your feelings. It was good to see you two!