Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas kids

We had a great Christmas. It was so nice not to have to travel. We spent time with Greg's family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then spent the next few days up in Tacoma with my family.
Two of my favorite kid moments over Christmas:

A couple weeks before Christmas, Elisa requested that I put "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" by the Jackson 5 on repeat on her CD player during rest time (she doesn't nap anymore). "Are you sure you won't get tired of it?" I asked. She assured me that that is what she wanted. So, I obliged. She listened to it over and over again for the next 2 hours. After rest time she told me, "I didn't get tired of it; I got awake of it!"

Jonathan is such a little ham... during Christmas at Wanda's he made an entrance wearing this...
...which got a great response. He was super happy with himself.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmastime! And Happy New Year! (Yes, I am a few days behind)

No comments: