Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's been awhile.

Okay, so I've been terribly absent from blogging lately. And here's the reason...

I've been busy growing a baby in my belly.

We are expecting a little girl, due August 27th!


So far my pregnancy has been much like the last two. To sum it up in a word: hard. To use three words: fatigue, nausea, vomiting. But I am so thankful for the wonder drug Zofran which recently went generic, which means that insurance companies will now pay for it for pregnancy. It has made a huge difference this time around. We still had what we refer to as "survival mode" for a couple months... but it was bearable. I am now officially at the halfway point. And now I am expecting and hoping for my pregnancy to continue to be like the last two. I've had very easy last halves of pregnancy, and very easy labor and deliveries.

We are all very excited around here to welcome another little one!

1 comment:

linde said...

how exciting!! Congrats!!!