Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So another Thanksgiving away from family... this year we celebrated at our house. I cooked my first Turkey ever (it was fine, not great)... and I baked my first pecan pie (which was delicious).


We had Patrick (RD for North Hall), Comfort (RD for Mayfield), and Comfort's parents and sister over. We all had a good time together and lots of good food.
After the big meal we went out to the lobby for a few games of ping pong. Elisa even got in on the action.
Elisa also got in on the food action. She had her own mini Thanksgiving dinner. It was her first time eating turkey and cranberries... at first she wouldn't eat the turkey, but by the end she was feeding it to herself.


So overall, a very nice Thanksgiving. This year I am especially thankful for my wonderful husband and my beautiful daughter. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the speedy one with getting your picture up for us to see. Thanks. What fun to see the celebration at your house. The pie looks delicious. I'm sure Dad will wish he could have some of his favorite pie.
Mom