Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting Ready

It's almost my first birthday!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've just been so busy. This time of year is already crazy... plus we've added a birthday. So I've been spending a lot of time getting ready for Elisa's first birthday tomorrow. We're having an open house. I figured there was already enough going on for people without adding a huge party. But I couldn't help but celebrate Elisa's first birthday somehow. So I figured an open house was a good compromise. People can just drop by and stay for as long or as little as they like. I hope it goes well! I hope people come!

Here are some of the preparations:
Don't these just look like a party waiting to happen?

I put some of our favorite pictures from Elisa's first year up on the fridge. But now I just stand and look at them instead of doing my work (dishes, cooking etc.) I need to take them down as soon as the party's over so I can get some work done.

No comments: