Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer so far...

Well, we're off to a great summer.  We've been in the Northwest for about a month now and we've been having a lot of fun with friends and family.  It's been really good to see Elisa interact with her grandparents, aunt, uncle and friends.  

Greg and I also got to take our first vacation without Elisa (thanks to my parents).  It was just a two night trip to Seattle for our anniversary.  We had a great time!  

Here are some fun pictures from our vacation so far...
Elisa had a great time at the "spray park" on a particularly hot day.
  
Elisa eating raspberries out of her container while sitting in the pool.  She LOVES raspberries and whenever we go outside she heads straight to the raspberry bushes to pick and eat all she can.
  

Happy Fourth of July!  Homemade Ice Cream - Yum!
 

1 comment:

Caleb and Anna Fields said...

I got your comment on my blog so I ran right over to yours assuming you must have updated!!! you did! However, I have to admit that I am a little disappointed that after all that "growth" talk, there is no belly picture! Well Elisa and Greg are both adorable and I know you are too! Love to the Brocks!