Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Home again

Well, we are back home in Arkansas.  I definitely have mixed feelings about being back.  I like sleeping in my own bed, but I miss being around our families already.  Elisa asked for Papa, Hamma, and Hammy (Grandpa, Grandma, and Grammy) today... so I think she misses everyone too.  Here's a little slideshow of some (but not nearly all) of the highlights from the summer... 
Also, I couldn't ignore Anna's requests for prego pictures any longer... I definitely am starting to look very pregnant.  This picture was taken a week ago (at 30 weeks)... 



I'm feeling well.  The nauseau is finally behind me and my energy is coming back.  Only two months to go until the due date!  Still no name ideas... we are really going to have to get going on that.  Any suggestions?  It's a boy.  The middle name will be Gregory.  We want it to be longer than one syllable.  We also prefer that it be definitely a boy's name (not gender neutral).

3 comments:

Caleb and Anna Fields said...

Thanks for the picture...I love it! If you are anything like me, you only have about 6 weeks to go; but who wants to end pregnancy once it finally starts to get easier?! mmm...Levi, Parker, David, Asher (but if you choose that one he will have the same name as my second son...so steal at your own risk), Judah, Micah, Joshua, Keagan, I'll keep thinking.

Carolyn said...

Okay, so I like Levi and Judah... but Greg doesn't. Greg likes David and I do too... but I'm not sold. We both like Micah (hmmm). Thanks for the suggestions.

MaryJane said...

I've been trying to tempt my girls with Owen--no luck. I especially liked it with Mock (similar to Brock) because it is a little softer with a hard last name. (Phonetically hard, not litterally hard!) So try Owen Gregory Brock on for size!