Monday, October 19, 2009

A walk in the park...

...Natural Falls State Park that is. After a week of overcast days, we had beautiful sunny weather today. It was a perfect fall day: sunny, but cool enough for a jacket. The leaves are just starting to change. It's beautiful. So we went to a State Park that's only a few miles away for a short hike. We had a great time.

Jonathan in his car seat getting ready for the big outing.

Leesi and Gramma having fun together

First family picture outside of the hospital

Things are going better for me. I've been getting a little more sleep... and trying to take opportunities to nap. I haven't had any more crying spells (A little sleep makes all the difference). My mom leaves tomorrow and Greg goes back to a full work schedule on Wednesday... so we will see how it goes when I lose all my help... and when Leesi loses her constant playmates. I'm so thankful for all the help that my mom and Greg's mom have been to us during this time. I know the next couple of months are going to be more about surviving than thriving... but right now I feel encouraged. Thanks for all of your prayers and comments!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You all look great! What a wonderful day to be outside!