Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh to be productive...

Greg was gone last night... He's still gone actually. He's on his Residence Life Retreat. He should get home sometime this evening. I had all kinds of big plans for all of the stuff I was going to get done while he was gone. But very little of my list has actually been accomplished. Instead I watched most of the last season of HGTV's Design Star on my computer. Ah, procrastination. I really wish I had more motivation. Well, maybe I need to get up off the couch and just start doing something instead of waiting for motivation. Here I go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Productive? Look at your tummy,your producing the greatest thing on earth. Relax as much as you can, two little blessings make for a busy mommy. Grammy

MaryJane said...

I love Grammy's comment--You listen to her!