Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Stockings

Christmas stockings at our house don't match. They were all bought at different places, different years. They look okay together... but this year, as I was thinking about what kind of stocking I should buy for Jonathan, I realized that maybe I should just make some Christmas stockings. If we have more children, I can then easily make additional stockings to match. Then I found these stockings in a picture on the Angry Chicken blog. What do you think, aren't they cute? I love that each one is different than the rest, and yet they match. I also love the little initial on each stocking. So, I've decided that I want to try to make some that are similar to these. Hopefully they'll be done in time for next year's Christmas! I'm writing it here so that I actually do it!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The stockings are really cute. If you're interested, I probably have fabric in my stash to give you a start.