Saturday, May 8, 2010

And the verdict is...

After much prayer and consideration we decided to turn down the position at SPU. It was not an easy decision to make. There were pros and cons both ways. But I am confident that this was a good decision for us. Of course, now Greg still needs to find a job... so we would appreciate your continuing prayers for that.

Today is move out day for students here. Now that we know that Greg will most likely not be in Student Development again next year, I feel a real sense of loss as I see all the guys leaving. It has been really fun having guys into our apartment on a regular basis. It's been great getting to know students a little bit. I feel like I haven't gotten to be as involved as I would have liked (having two babies and all). But I've definitely enjoyed the interactions that I've had and the relationships that I've formed. I look forward to seeing how we are able to minister to people in the next chapter of our lives.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wherever you end up I am confident that God has thoroughly equipped you for ministry.

Wanda said...

Amen