Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sometimes you just need a movie...

So Elisa is sick. Yup. Greg's gone and Elisa is sick. Perfect.

Actually, I can't complain too much. She has a fever. But other than that she seems okay. A little clingier than normal... but I can live with that. The hard part is that we can't really go anywhere... at least not anywhere where there will be other kids. (And I was really looking forward to going to Mothering Matters today - oh well). And outside is nasty and cold right now. So that means we are pretty much stuck inside. Elisa doesn't do too well stuck inside all day. She likes to go places and do things. And I don't think she's quite so sick that her desire to be going places is gone.

All that to say, I am so glad I picked up a couple of kid's videos at the library. Overall I try to avoid having Elisa watch a lot of "TV", but sometimes you just need a movie. Y'know?

No comments: